Fiber rotary filter is one of the most efficient filters. The treatment effect is good, the effluent quality is good, and the operation is stable.
With the rapid development of society and economy and the continuous improvement of the level of industrialization and urbanization, the problem of water pollution has become more and more serious, which has caused the problem of water environmental pollution and eutrophication in China to become more prominent. In order to meet the new requirements of water environmental protection projects, the state For key projects of urban sewage treatment plant pollutant discharge standards (GB18918-2002), the first level standard A standard is achieved. At present, the conventional advanced treatment process mainly includes the following treatment schemes:
1, coagulation, sedimentation, filtration treatment + disinfection
2. Perform microflocculation reaction + filtration treatment + disinfection (or pipeline mixing + filtration treatment + disinfection)
3. Perform membrane treatment, that is, microfiltration + reverse osmosis double membrane treatment + disinfection
4.Perform microflocculation reaction + rotary disc microfilter treatment + disinfection
The above four treatment schemes can meet the requirements of in-depth treatment. The first and second treatment schemes have good effluent water quality and stable operation, but they occupy a large area and require high investment. It is necessary to increase the level of pumps to increase the operation cost, and the management is complicated. . The third solution has good effluent water quality, small footprint, but high investment and high operating costs, especially when replacing membrane materials, often with large costs. The fourth plan is a new process adopted in advanced treatment abroad in recent years. This process has a relatively low investment, no need to upgrade sewage, low operating costs, a small footprint, and simple management. It is especially suitable for current urban municipal sewage. Intensive treatment and upgrading and treatment schemes, fine filtration of sewage, removal of suspended solids SS, CODcr, BOD5 and total phosphorus, and the effluent can reach the A standard of the first-level discharge standard. Through actual production and operation, it is generally agreed that the quality of the effluent water is good, the effect is stable, the operation cost is low, and the management is simple.
II. Application fields
1. Upgrading and upgrading of existing sewage treatment plants: upgrade from Class B to Class A standard discharge
2. Water used for industrial production: circulating cooling water in steel plants and power plants
3. Reuse of urban miscellaneous water
4. Water for papermaking, printing and dyeing industry
5. Water treatment such as aquaculture
1. The design is sturdy and compact and has a long service life. Generally, it is made of 304 stainless steel or 316L stainless steel.
2. Small area (conducive to upgrading projects), compared with sand filter, the area is 75% smaller.
3.Simple design, small head loss, greatly reduce energy consumption.
4. Simple operation and maintenance, fully automatic operation, no special care required.
5. The initial investment and operating costs are much lower than other processes.
6, the effluent water quality is stable.